About Natalia Polukhtin
Natalia Polukhtin is an EB-5 immigration attorney practicing with Global Practice Group, an immigration law firm located in Phoenix. Global Practice Group represents businesses and individuals in immigration matters before agencies such as United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, immigration courts, the Department of Labor, U.S. consulates, and the Department of State.
The firm limits its practice to immigration and is extremely experienced with the complexities of immigration processes. Global Practice Group assists investors seeking to establish a U.S. branch of their foreign entity and also helps relocate their capital so that they can take full benefit of the EB-5 visa program that enables investors and their family members to obtain full U.S. permanent residency.
Attorney Polukhtin was born in Moscow, Russia. She earned graduate and undergraduate degrees from Moscow State University before earning a law degree from Mercer University School of Law, located in Macon, Ga. Attorney Polukhtin is fluent in Russian and English and has a working proficiency in Spanish. As an immigrant herself, attorney Polukhtin’s practice of immigration law is a natural fit. She successfully and effectively represents her clients throughout the immigration process by utilizing her foreign language skills, multicultural heritage, and her ability to empathize with those from across the globe. Attorney Polukhtin is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Answers to EB-5 11 Questions Answered
- Where can an EB-5 investor work during conditional permanent residency?
- How many days can I remain in the U.S. after filing an I-526 petition?
- How do I find a law firm for an H-1B visa?
- What immigration actions could bar me from obtaining EB-5?
- How can I apply for EB-5 visa if I have an F-1 student visa?
- How does my dependent child under EB-5 apply for U.S. college?
- What is the difference between an EB-5 visa and a L-1 visa?
- What are the accredited investor requirements for EB-5?
- Can I use rental income for the EB-5 Program?
- Do I submit my project directly to a Regional Center?
- Can I bring my family to the United States if I get an EB-5 visa?