About Kevin Michael Reilly
Kevin Michael Reilly is a compassionate EB-5 immigration attorney advocating for his clients under his private practice, the Law Office of Kevin Michael Reilly, located in Bethesda, Md. Offering renowned expertise for individuals, professionals and businesses, his practice specializes in everything from routine matters to the complexities of immigration law. The Law Office of Kevin Michael Reilly consistently provides not just legal counsel, but practical solutions to real struggles.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, attorney Reilly received a bachelor’s degree in Russian with a minor in Chinese in 1977, graduating from one of the nation’s preeminent research institutions, the University of Maryland. Thereafter, attorney Reilly went on to work as a programmer and systems engineer at IBM from 1977 to 1990. During the end of his career with IBM, he concurrently pursued a law degree at Georgetown University Law Center, one of the nation’s top ranked law schools. Upon graduation in 1991, his practice focused on criminal defense under the Criminal Justice Act in Washington D.C. Superior Court for more than five years.
Today, attorney Reilly provides comprehensive immigration and nationality law legal services to commercial entities, individuals and employers. In his practice, he excels in resolving his client’s immigration matters that arise daily and globally in the marketplace. He serves a multitude of clients, including entertainers, athletes, investors and other professionals.
His pragmatic attitude exemplifies his genuine loyalty and trustworthiness. He knows that dealing with USCIS often entails financial and emotional issues that can significantly affect one’s life, which is why he is dedicated to offering expert support and relief in each unique case.
The Law Office of Kevin Michael Reilly functions under the philosophy that each personal case should be supported by an experienced and skillful attorney to represent them throughout their entire process. No matter the distance, his firm proudly represents clients across the country.
Reilly is admitted before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, and the District of Columbia Court of Appeals. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association, promoting justice and advocating for fair immigration policy and practice.
Answers to EB-5 11 Questions Answered
- How will my EB-5 application be affected if I change immigration attorneys?
- What happens if a child is conceived after the EB-5 process begins?
- What are the EB-5 visa requirements when purchasing a franchise?
- Can my EB-5 investment be split into four separate properties?
- What will happen if I give up my United States green card after I receive it through EB-5?
- What restrictions are there on recovering capital if an EB-5 investment fails?
- What financial limitations are there on an EB-5 investor’s funds?
- How can I use both an L1-A visa and the EB-5 visa to receive my permanent residency more quickly?
- Which countries in the Middle East make it difficult to transfer funds for EB-5 investment?
- How will investing with spreadbetting funds affect EB-5 visa eligibility?
- How can an investor apply for the EB-5 visa if they are not fluent in English?