About Jian X Kang
EB-5 immigration attorney Jian X. Kang is the founder of the Law Office of Jian X. Kang, a firm located in San Diego, with a major focus in all areas of U.S. immigration law. Attorney Kang stands out from the competition as a successful lawyer specializing in investor-based and employment-based visas. He has represented several clients, including individuals, small to mid-sized family businesses and large corporations. Attorney Kang possess exceptional academic credentials, experience, background, and a passionate commitment to his client’s success and needs.
Attorney Kang practices in all matters pertaining to immigration, most notably investor visas (EB-5 visa) and employment-based visas (H-1B, L, O, and V). In addition, he handles immigrant employment-based petitions for professionals, including outstanding professors and researchers (EB-12), individuals with extraordinary skills (EB-11), multinational companies’ executives (EB-13), etc. Attorney Kang also represents immigrants who are qualified for national interest waiver (EB-2). Furthermore, he aids individuals with labor certificate applications. Attorney Kang is also capable of handling family-based immigration matters, removal issues and asylum cases.
Attorney Kang is a part of various professional associations, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the San Diego Bar Association, the San Diego Chinese Association and the U.S.-China Entrepreneurs Association (where he serves as secretary and board member). Attorney Kang is admitted to practice law before the State Bar of California, and is able to represent individuals from all 50 states.
Attorney Kang provides legal services in a timely, client-oriented manner. He maintains his client’s interest and success at the forefront of his practice. He strives to produce innovative solutions as a means to obtain desirable results. Attorney Kang keeps his clients up to date and aware of the legal procedure, and regularly communicates with them as a means to develop the most effective approaches. At the very core, he focuses on each of his client’s goals and never strays from trying to meet their needs.
Answers to EB-5 14 Questions Answered
- What is the legal relationship between the regional center and the EB-5 project?
- Can a recent investment qualify for EB-5?
- When can a project use the investment capital?
- How does an EB-5 investor get paid?
- Can I invest in multiple EB-5 projects?
- Can I use gifted funds to apply for EB-5?
- How do I choose an EB-5 project?
- Can I transition from an L-1 visa to an EB-5 visa?
- What are the conditions of a co-investment and a joint-venture?
- Does construction of my EB-5 project have to last at least 2 years?
- How can I petition for my husband at a later time?
- How can I invest Indian funds?
- How many family members can I bring?
- How do I change my business plan?