About Irina RostovaIrina Alexia Rostova is founding partner of Rostova Law Group, P.A., formerly Rostova Consulting, P.A, located in Florida. Rostova Law Group specializes in the EB-5 visa program, and also consults on L-1 visas and E-2 visas. Their EB-5 services include sourcing of funds, legal immigration work, and legal consulting. They can also help clients choose a direct or regional center EB-5 project by reviewing several projects for clients. Rostova Law Group continues serving clients through the removal of conditions on permanent residency.
Attorney Rostova specializes her practice on the EB-5 program. She has former experience working in management at J.P. Morgan, the country’s largest banking institution, which has given her a background in economics that she can use in her work with investors. Attorney Rostova’s practice offers consulting services to potential investors, which cover numerous EB-5 projects, as well as any other immigration services required by USCIS for approval of an EB-5 visa.
Attorney Rostova was rewarded her bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Michigan and graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law (where she received her Juris Doctor). She regularly participates in speaking engagements and hosts seminars on the topic of immigration options for potential immigrant investors and their families. Attorney Rostova is fluent in Russian.
Answers to EB-5 28 Questions Answered
- What happens if an EB-5 investor has a passive role in the business?
- How many EB-5 visas can I receive for a $20 million investment?
- What can count toward my EB-5 investment if I already co-own a U.S. company?
- How will Hepatitis C affect EB-5 green card eligibility?
- What kind of deal structure is typical for EB-5 projects?
- How do I process my EB-5 application with an EB-5 law firm?
- What kind of documents should I bring to sign an EB-5 application?
- What happens if a project is fully completed before I-526 approval?
- What is the difference between an EB-5 attorney and an immigration attorney?
- What does it mean if there is no EB-5 exemplar project approval yet?
- What happens if a green card holder stays outside of the U.S. beyond six months?
- How long until EB-5 funding is available for a regional center project?
- How can EB-5 investors minimize exposure to proposed retroactive action?
- How long can I stay in the United States after my H-1B expires?
- What personnel review the business plan portion of an EB-5 application?
- What type of jobs count as indirect EB-5 jobs?
- How can an EB-5 regional center avoid getting RFEs?
- What rules do EB-5 investors have to follow when looking for projects?
- How can I apply for EB-5 while on CPT?
- Who do we hire if want to start an EB-5 regional center?
- How many regional centers can sponsor one EB-5 project?
- What type of employees count in a direct EB-5 investment?
- What kind of projects can receive EB-5 funding?
- Why is there a quota for the EB-5 visa program?
- Where can an EB-5 investor schedule their InfoPass appointment?
- How can I get an EB-5 visa by renting out offices?
- How will filing an I-526 affect J-1 eligibility?
- How does the regional center decide who gets the job credit?