About Daqin Zhang
Deacon Zhang is an EB-5 immigration attorney and founder of the Law Offices of Deacon Zhang based in Arcadia, Calif. Attorney Zhang has successfully represented many EB-5 investors from Asian countries in obtaining their U.S. green cards. He has also successfully represented several U.S. businesses in applying for EB-5 Regional Center designation.
Prior to founding his own firm, attorney Zhang practiced at Zhang & Attorneys for almost eight years, where he worked on cross-border investment and international financing. Before that, he practiced immigration law at Kirton & McConkie. He was also a clerk with the global law firm Dibb Lupton Alsop (DLA) in Hong Kong and with General Motors’ Legal Department while in law school. Attorney Zhang also practiced law in Hong Kong and Guangzhou for four years, prior to relocating to the United States, where he focused on negotiating licensing & franchising agreements, intellectual property rights, and establishing foreign invested enterprises.
Attorney Zhang earned his undergraduate degree from the China Foreign Affairs College and subsequently earned the second highest score on the Chinese National Bar Exam in the entire Province of Guangdong in 1998. He earned his Juris Doctor in 2004 from Brigham Young University Law School in Utah. He is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Attorney Zhang is a licensed member of the New York State Bar, Utah State Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and the U.S. Supreme Court Bar. A member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Attorney Zhang enjoys his family, church, and community in his free time.
Answers to EB-5 9 Questions Answered
- How does an eb5 investor prove his source of funds?
- Does an eb5 investor have to actively participate in the company?
- How can I best attract EB5 investors?
- When must an approved EB-5 Immigrant Investor go to the US?
- What is the benefit of investing in an EB-5 Regional Center?
- Can a property mortgage qualify as an EB-5 investment?
- Do I need a sponsor for an EB-5 green card?
- What is a conditional green card?
- How are Seasonal Employees counted towards job creation in the EB-5 Visa Program?