About Ali Brodie
Ali Brodie is an EB-5 business immigration attorney who practices in the Denver and Los Angeles offices of Fox Rothschild LLP. Attorney Brodie concentrates her practice on global business immigration, EB-5 and employer compliance. She has experience working with EB-5 investors in China, Vietnam, South Korea, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Russia and the United Arab Emirates. She also regularly works with developers pursuing EB-5 financing opportunities.
Attorney Brodie represents clients involved with a wide array of nonimmigrant and immigrant matters, including immigrant investors, professionals, treaty investors and traders, marriage-based permanent residency, and managers and executives. She advises employers regarding Form I-9 employment matters. She also regularly prepares compliance plans for businesses, performs audits of corporations’ employment eligibility documents on both the state and federal levels, trains human resource workers regarding the proper maintenance and completion of Form I-9, and assists clients in minimizing their liability and exposure in government audits.
Attorney Brodie earned her undergraduate degree in International Relations and Spanish from Boston University in 2004, where she graduated cum laude. She then earned her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2007. While in law school, Attorney Brodie was the staff editor and the technical editor of the Transportation Law Journal. She is licensed to practice law in New York and Colorado.
Answers to EB-5 22 Questions Answered
- What sources of funds are allowed for investing in a regional center?
- What is the usual procedure to compensate an attorney for legal fees?
- What is the current processing time for the I-526 Petition?
- How can a EB5 visa applicant apply for F-1 Visa?
- How does my dependent child under EB-5 apply for U.S. college?
- Does EB-5 place limitations on family immigration?
- Does the EB5 Visa require that I run the business I invest in?
- Are there companies that help EB5 investors find investments?
- How can I transfer EB-5 investment funds to a relative?
- Can an attorney help if my EB-5 I-526 petition is denied?
- Do I submit my project directly to a Regional Center?
- How can a business attracts EB-5 investors?
- How should I approach EB-5 projects as an EB-5 investor?
- Can I use gifted money from my maternal uncle for EB5?
- What is a conditional green card?
- What is the benefit of investing in an EB-5 Regional Center?
- Do all immigrant investors have to invest through EB-5 Regional Centers?
- What are the most common problems that EB-5 visa applicants face?
- Can investors from Vietnam participate in the EB-5 visa program?
- Does USCIS give a receipt upon receiving EB-5 visa materials?
- Are there EB-5 Regional Centers in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical sectors?
- How do I make a safe EB-5 investment?