Our website lists authorized citizenship and investment representatives for those seeking immigration routes to Canada. Authorized representatives include:
- Members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council – which includes regulated immigration and citizenship consultants.
- Members of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society – law societies’ names vary with province or territory
- Members of Chambre des notaires du Quebec – this body includes French-speaking members only. This is a society of notaries who must be in good standing with the Chambre to qualify as an authorized representative.
Authorized representatives can explain and advise clients on various immigration and citizenship options in Canada, help clients choose a program which suits their needs, complete immigration and citizenship applications and legally represent clients throughout the application process.
Canada offers universal healthcare and generous social and education programs, which draws many international investors. The country is also seeking skilled labor as well as funds.
In terms of investment immigration, Canada offers the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program (the IIVC Pilot Program). The requirements for this CBI program include:
- Proof of a personal net worth of CDN $10+ million.
- An at-risk (also known as “non-guaranteed”) investment of CA$ 2 million in an Immigrant Investor Venture Capital fund.
- The ability to speak, read, listen and write in English and/or French.
- At least one year of the equivalent of a completed Canadian post-secondary degree/diploma/certificate.
Find an authorized, professional immigration professional to assist you with your Canadian immigration application below.